For the Dealdeg readers, Today we brought the 8 Best Induction Cooktop under Rs.4500. Working of the induction cooktop are much similar to the gas stove but in a different way. These Induction cooktop works on electricity whereas the gas stove needs LPG gas to work. The cooktop needs different or specific metal utensils to work but for that on stove you can use any of the utensils. using induction cooktop having less risk then the stove. So if you really want to buy any induction then check the list make your choice and click on buy button. Do share the page & bookmark it and comment if want to ask any question.
8 Top Induction Cooktop under 4500.
- Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop.
- Usha Cook Joy (3820) 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop.
- Havells Insta Cook PT Induction Cooktop.
- V-Guard VIC-15 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop.
- Bajaj Majesty Slim 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop.
- Philips HD4938 Induction Cooktop.
- KENT KT-04 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop.
- Pigeon By Stovekraft Acer Plus 1800 W Induction Cooktop.
Specifications of 8 Best Induction Cooktop under Rs.4500 :-
1. Philips Viva Collection HD4928/01 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop.
The philips viva induction ccoktop design gives elegant appearance to your kitchen. This cooktop allows you to set time up to 3 hrs so you can fix it if you want to go somewhere you can just set the time. It is well programmer for India cooking. Philips brand gave more importance to environment that’s why they have design the cooktop Eco-friendly. It also offers fast cooking by electricity upto 2100W.
- Programmed for Indian cooking
- 0 to 3 hours time setting
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
- More comfortable cooking without flame
- Cool-to-touch surface cooks foods safely
2. Usha Cook Joy (3820) 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop.
In this induction we have pan sensor technology in which it start beep when you pickup the utensils from the induction. It also have variable power and time setting you can adjust it and enjoy cooking freely. IGBT overheat protection which protect the induction from getting overheat. The induction comes with protection which protect the induction from voltage fluctuations.
- 4 Digit LED Display; Feather Touch Panel; Child Lock Safety
- Pan Sensor technology; Variable Temperature and Time Settings; Portable easy to use and maintain
- IGBT Overheat Protection; Dry Heat Protection
- Warranty: 1 year manufacturer’s warranty
- Power: 2000 watts; Voltage:230 V, Frequency:50 Hz
3. Havells Insta Cook PT Induction Cooktop.
The Havells induction cookpot has 6 pre set function which your cooking more simple and can save time. In this induction there is a pan sensor technology . If you pickup the cooking vessels from the surface induction it get automatically Turn off. The induction comes with the timer set feature in which you can set time upto 3 hours . LED display also available which shows the status and setting of the induction.
- Induction Cooktop
- Touch Panel
- Colour is Black
4. V-Guard VIC-15 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop.
The V-Guard has a 4 digit display to know the status of induction. It has 7 preset cooking function for different types of output such as boiling, cooking etc of dishes. The induction has many useful feature like voltage and energy consumption. It has VIC 15 which is highly durable and give Long-term usage. The V-Guard give the timer function that can be set up to 4 hours.
- Digital timer control
- Spill-proof and automatic switch off
- Power Indicator
- 8 power levels, Power: 2000 watts
- Fast heating function
5. Bajaj Majesty Slim 2100-Watt Induction Cooktop.
The bajaj majesty has Pre-set timer system so you don’t need to worry about the food . If you have any work you just simply set the timer. It also have feather touch controls for smooth feeling while you are cooking dishes. Although the design of the induction gives premium and adorable design. The induction has 8 auto cook indian menus .
- 8 Auto Cook Indian menus lets you variety of dishes at the touch of a button
- Variable Time, Temperature & Power Selection to cook various kind of dishes
- Feather Touch Controls for your aesthetics and convenience
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- Power: 2100 watts; Operating Voltage: 220 – 240 volts
6. Philips HD4938 Induction Cooktop.
The philips HD4938 has 10 preset feature for different dishes . And it has high quality glass panel which gave premium look. Timer system is also present in this induction which make your free to do work with cooking. It’s design is portable, compact and durable. Its design is fully different which look like that its a demo induction.
- 10 preset menus for different Indian recipies
- 24 hours preset timer function for delayed cooking
- High quality full glass panel for premium finish and easy cook
- Auto-off program cooks food safely
7. KENT KT-04 2000-Watt Induction Cooktop.
The Kent Induction has overheat protection which can be protect by automatic turn off feature. Its a lightweight and portable design so you can easily carry it anywhere. If the pan gets too hot then the induction get automatically turn off. The surface gives elegant and premium appearance. It also have warm feature which keep the food warm for a long period.
- Safer than traditional gas and electric cookers
- 8 preset cooking options
- Warranty: 1 year warranty provided by the manufacturer from date of purchase
- Power: 2000 watts; Operating Voltage: 110 – 250 volts
8. Pigeon By Stovekraft Acer Plus 1800 W Induction Cooktop.
The pigeon induction cooktop can control by feather touch control. The cooktop has crystal plate and also have LED display for power and temperature control. It can save 35% energy as compared to LPG cooking. And have 8 menus for different purposes and different temperature to make different dishes. The pigeon induction cooktop also have Auto switch off system which means you can set it and after some time it get off automatically.
- 1800 W
- Feather touch control
- 35% energy savings compared to LPG Cooking
- Preset timer – Auto switch off
- 8 Menus – Installed Induction cooktop
- Crystal plate
- LED Display for power and temperature control